Wednesday, February 27, 2008


see tis guy..
cute huh?
im ordering him frm ebay..
& ow gosh,he is Like sooo expensive..
i cudnt afford it if i soLd my house,which i wudnt,bt im paying instaLLment frm my credit card.
what?!
& his cumin arnd nex week or two i guess,
wrap in a package..
& im gg to marry him nex yr.
k2.stp!bck to earth Lady.
hahaha..


k.actuaLLy i have no idea to bLog abt what in tis LittLe bLack diary of mine..
gee.
k.
schooL.ermm.ntah..
oh yah,my test.
mt-i toLd ya aLreadi!
eng-smLm tk dtg skoLa,so tk tau.[asyik tk dtg skoLa jek due ekor nie]=]haah
SS-sobz,8/25..
chem physics?
ntah..
maths..gosh,it 2mrrw,& i dun even care a hoot to bring bck da textbook or notebook.
ape nk jadi..=[.
weLL,I TINK I FRGOT TO BRING IT BCK.U NOE I WANT TO BRING IT BCK RITE.HAHA.
soo,i guess i shud be studying now?
noooooooo.i gt no books.
& guess what,fri is da camp....gosh..wiLL it be FUN?
figures..i havent even pack yet.such enthusiasm.=]
hmm..
gt any tips to how to make da first move?
emaiL mis_Luvhatred@hotmail.com
ahaa..LOL!..
weLL weLL weLL,im nt exactLy hate Luv okeh.haa.
actuaLLy..k.nvm,BYE!
gee..
wee..wat shud i say?



kLah bye den.
imdyingtomeethimbutwehventevenpLanyet..

k2.tc sweeties..


=DD..



random thoughts:
gosh,whats happening to me?i hve become a girL i dunt simpLy understnd.am i becoming desperate or is it obsessive.or maybe im juz over-reacting.ffiguressss...GOD,pLs heLp me,atLeast make tis one work.




=P

No comments: