Sunday, December 23, 2007

soo basicaLy.
tis Last few dys is mostLy fiLLed wit outin' events.

soo on.

oh waitwait.& another episodes of bro hidin' da batt.
soo deres abt two dys of no Laptop.
*sobz*

soo.
on thurs.
-hri rye hai.& somehow its abt 'kambin' bt i didnt get to eat any.
pftt.
-oohhwee...grnny reaLi hates her own grnd-dauhter.nt me bt my cousin.Like reaLi hate her.granny toLd me herseLf.haiyoyoy.she htes evrione.it cud be u.[if u get to noe her]hoho.
-after dt went to pLay pooL.[tmn rg][da whoLe cousins]first time babe.bt den da pooL & me hs no chemistry.da baLLs wont get inside d hoLe.& btw i hve no strenth to push d 'stick' i dunno wt its caLLed.bt u noe wt i mean rite.k.right!
-den went bowLin'.nie best.i Like!bt somehow d system corrupted dt MY points went to somebody eLse points & i ws Left wit nutin'.gREaT!

fri.
-went karoake-ing.[orchrd]dere r more maLays dere den CSC.
best uhh babe.gt beyonce song's.weehee.
-den den.bLackout.yup.da whoLe karoake pLace.
so dey gives us tis card & d nex time we come gt free 3 hrs.yey!
ech one of us gt it.

sat[todae]
-im gg to a ob interview.da 14 Lah kirekn.
ehem.
wanna werk at kfc wit syu.coz she said our neighbour is a hunk!hahaha.
wit nur.we wiL be gg to werk together.
yey me!
-ooh.den off to huda's bbq.right.supposed to go to swim bt i wiLL pass.
hee.


k.tiL Later!

aite..
=DDDDD



*pssst.syu nt sgL!woohoo..
*pLs excuse my eng.bt trust me.my eng is nt dat bad!

=]

No comments: